My thoughts on food, restaus, makeup, fashion, books, movies, photography, events and everything else that interests me. Enjoy!

Friday, November 24, 2006

Series I'm Loving Now: Grey's Anatomy

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Seriously! Another series I love. I don't enjoy it as much as I do House but it's 'medical' enough for me! What I do find to be addiciting here as you may have very well guessed already is McDreamy. I want to have my very own McDreamy!!! Kidding aside, I do love this show because it not only portrays medical situations well but also the drama that life has to offer which I think House does not really have to employ to get their ratings.
Grey's Anatomy shows real life medical problems and decisions we all will have to ask ourselves in our lives. I like it cause they are able to keep the show grounded, yet pull on my heart strings hard!
An unforgetable moment that really made me cry was when Denny still died even after all the trouble Izzy went through. How more human can you get than that??! Honestly, I think I like Addison's character than I do Meredith's. I like how she's so strong and decisive, a complete opposite to that of Meredith's character; and I do find her much much prettier.hehe... But of course, as expected, I still tend to root for Meredith more and sometimes find myself hating Addison. Can't wait for the next season, and I do hope that Meredith finally finally finally picks McDreamy. That's a no brainer you know!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

TEAM MCDREAMY all the way!!!!