My thoughts on food, restaus, makeup, fashion, books, movies, photography, events and everything else that interests me. Enjoy!

Friday, November 24, 2006

Series I'm Loving Now: Lost

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I just finished the second season of Lost, it wasn't quite as addicitng as the first season which I 
finished right about this time last year. In the first season, they battled against jungle monsters and adjusting to their new found way of like but in the second season, they were against some kind of mind experiment or something. Not as interesting, but interesting none the less. Not to mention the hot Dr. Jack and bad ass Sawyer who are enough to keep me watching. I can also say that I have fallen deeply in love with all these characters. Lost is probably 
the show with the most number of main characters and yet I love them all. Somehow, I feel like I 
can relate to all of them.
I have to say that I love everything J.J. Abrams touches. From Alias (which I dearly loved and was devoted to) to Lost and even MI3 which I really think was the best of the 3 in the series.
And as always,  Lost gives us a hanging ending that really makes no sense...Makes me wonder what season 3 (now showing elsewhere) will have in store for me. Maybe aliens or dinosaurs this time? I don't really care as long as they keep it interesting and addicting, then I'm in!

No comments: