My thoughts on food, restaus, makeup, fashion, books, movies, photography, events and everything else that interests me. Enjoy!

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Amici di Don Bosco

I've eaten here many many times. First picture post though. I think that by now, it is safe to say that all their food are yummy without a doubt. I bet you could randomnly pick anything forom their menu and still enjoy it. I highly revel the people behind this place. Kudos to you....I swear everything is yummy!!! It's so simple to order and they're quick to serve. If that weren't enough, their gelato is also to die for. Every flavor is good at only Php 35 per cup you have so much to choose from. My fave would have to be Toblerone, Pistachio and Crocantina.
Pizzas are all at Php 240 and pastas are from Php 150-170. Very affordable
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Like I said, I have no favorites here since they're all sooooo good. But here are some of their dishes to give you an idea:

Margherita Mafiosa Php 150
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Spinach Lasagna Php 150
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Pizza with Artichokes and Mushrooms Php 240
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

try Pizzeria via Montenapoleone since they also serve Italian dishes....from pasta, pizza to gelato ice cream...but the PvM is much expensive..20-40bucks higher.

here's the link -- http://anton.blogs.com/awesome/2006/09/pizzeria_via_mo.html

oh, i think i saw your comment...the links got mixed up! thanks for that one! so have you tried it?

Anonymous said...

where can i find this restaurant? :)

cici said...

it's in Arnaiz Avenue(Pasay Road) corner Pasong Tamo. take note it's closed on Sundays.
you should really try it! and don't forget the gelato!

cici said...

I still have yet to try Pizzeria via Montenapoleone, but I do plan to try it some time soon. I love their pasta selection!

cici said...

oh btw, even their menus look reminiscent of that of Amici's. :)