My thoughts on food, restaus, makeup, fashion, books, movies, photography, events and everything else that interests me. Enjoy!

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Series I'm Loving Now: House

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
It really keeps me focused on the t.v. Even if its peppered with so much medical terms, I don't find myself clueless in anyway since they always find a way to explain whatever it is one way or the other later on. The 'villain' in each episode is some common malady caused by an unusual trigger. The main character is Dr. Gregory House who has no manners, does not talk to his patients and refuses to wear a med coat and those just make me love this show even more. He's so annoying and funny and addicitng to watch!!!! Not to mention the hot Dr. Chase! Nevertheless, you know that House has a good heart and good intentions. The scriptwriters deserve to be commended for their creative twist on medical drama! Watch it and see what I mean

2 comments:

Unknown said...

House is brilliant. By the way, I am starving now after looking at all those great photos of food...

cici said...

Thanks! House is so witty! I'm amazed how well they are able to twist simple ailments into complicated/weird ones.