My thoughts on food, restaus, makeup, fashion, books, movies, photography, events and everything else that interests me. Enjoy!

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

it's starting to feel like christmas

It was my friend's birthday. We decided to celebrate it later on when we were more free and less stressed from school. But to at least lighten our spirits up, we headed off to Starbucks, the only 'okay' place left open at that time...

Peppermint Mocha Latte
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
All I can say was that I felt like I just had eaten several Mentos candies prior to having this drink.

Peppermint Chocolate Brownie Php75
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This was not as disturbing as the drink was. Enjoyable enough if you don't have it that often.
In general though, I don't really think that mint-chocolate combinations are for me...ever.... :)

No comments: