My thoughts on food, restaus, makeup, fashion, books, movies, photography, events and everything else that interests me. Enjoy!

Saturday, November 18, 2006

Jack's Loft 3

Ate here again very recently. Just wanted to share new pics I was able to take.

Onion Rings Php108
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I've tried this before (and blogged about it before). Same comments, very thinly sliced andwere stuck together. I didn't mind that now as I did the first time. The dipping sauce (not pictured here) was a little bit different I think.

Mango Mousse Php88
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
hmmm...just an okay...I'm starting to lose faith in their desserts. The mango layer on top was as thin as paper! Really! The crust was ordinary. Very basic. Well, I probably get my money's worth at 88pesos.

Fishbowl Iced Tea Php 98
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
At first I thought "kulang yan! lakas namin sa iced tea eh" but we surprisingly had a hard time finishing this drink! It actually has more iced tea than it looks! The taste of the iced tea is close to the taste of the ready to mix iced tea that we are so accustomed to, but this one has the slightest hint of actual brewed tea in it. So maybe they're not really using the ready to mix kind. I'm not sure...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ang cute naman the iced tea!

Anonymous said...

ya! i've tried this one na din... it was kinda fun drinking from such a huge "tank" hahaha.. =) although, half of it was fillled with ice! hehe