My thoughts on food, restaus, makeup, fashion, books, movies, photography, events and everything else that interests me. Enjoy!

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Chocolat Cakes

This has a branch right beside my school but I've never been to it. From what I tasted in the MOA branch however, I know I'll be visiting the Xavierville branch very soon. They have great cakes that are not sponge like in very affordable prices!

Orange Poppy Seed Cake Php 45
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This was new to me and have fallen in love with it already. The orange flavoring in the cake was not over powering, just enough for you to enjoy its presence. What I like most about this cake was that it was extremely moist for a sponge cake. It had an orange candy on top as well.

White Chocolate Cake Php 65
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Moist! Nothin new really. I must say however that the cake wasn't too sweet unlike most cakes which tend to be over powered by the chocolate. This one was just right. It has almond slivers on top. Perfectly moist! yum yum yum.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

uy.mukhang masarap nga! may seeds talaga sa cake! saan meron nito?

cici said...

There's a Chocolat branch in Mall of Asia and in Xavierville, Katipunan. I'm just not sure if all their new cakes are available in the Katipunan branch as well. The last time I passed by, all they had were different variants of chocolate cakes. :)