My thoughts on food, restaus, makeup, fashion, books, movies, photography, events and everything else that interests me. Enjoy!

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Movie I'm Loving Now: Marie Antoinette

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I really love this movie! I do! My friend who watched it with me got bored, but not me!! I was so enthralled to see their culture, the clothes, the food, the way they carry themselves and the history of it all! I honestly liked the way that Kirsten Dunst portrayed the main character. I can understand why this movie was booed at the Cannes Film Festival for it somehow justifies why Marie Antoinette became the way she was. Beware though, this is a true blue art film and may not be enjoyed by all.

On a side note, if you're going to watch this movie, come early. A queue tends to form outside because they make you surrender cameras (not camera phones). Hassle. I was late for the first two minutes of the movie because of this. They ensure safe keeping of your items anyway.

Only in Ayala Cinemas.

No comments: