My thoughts on food, restaus, makeup, fashion, books, movies, photography, events and everything else that interests me. Enjoy!

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Conti's

I recently tried their Greenhills branch though I have been long going to the BF Paranaque branch. They really have greeaaat food and great cakes to boot. You can order any of the food in the menu for takeout/delivery/catering. Their cakes are displayed by the counter refrigerators so you couls actually see what they look like even before you order them. Ah...So fun to look at all of them.

Pasta Alegria
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
It was great!! MY kind of pasta! It had shitake mushrooms, chicken pieces, fresh and canned sundried tomatoes among many other things. The sauce was tangy (a bit sour) but really perfect for my taste palette.

Mango Bravo
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The cake they are most famous for. I wish I had a pic of the whole cake. It's so intimidating. yum yum yum.... Remember that if you order this cake for home to keep it in the freezer not the ref.

Choco Almond Torte
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
It was good also but mediocre.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you're right, the food at conti's certainly great, yuuum! :)
you've got to try their banana cake ( i forgot the real name) it's one of my fave, and you'll definitely forget counting calories once you taste it. :D

cici said...

thanks for the suggestion! never much cared about calories! :)