My thoughts on food, restaus, makeup, fashion, books, movies, photography, events and everything else that interests me. Enjoy!

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Cascada

Went to Cascada in Greenbelt 3 for dinner while waiting for our movie to start. Cuisine is a mix of Asian and European (mostly French dishes I think).

Grilled Pizza in White Cheese Php 200
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Described as "grilled middle eastern pizza topped with homemade sauce and fresh sauce." Mouth watering. This was so good. From the moment I smelled the cheese in the pizza, I knew it was already going to be super tasty. The crust was really thin yet this pizza was real filling. I could eat 50 slices of this pizza. It's just so good.

Sage and Rosemary Porkchop Php 240
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Described as "pan grilled sage and rosemary porkchop with light beer gravy and buttered vegetables." Hmm... Nothing spectacular to say. It was grilled properly and well cooked. I could slightly detect a hint of the beer flavor in the gravy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i like how you described the cheese here...