My thoughts on food, restaus, makeup, fashion, books, movies, photography, events and everything else that interests me. Enjoy!

Monday, November 13, 2006

Bizu

The only things I've had so far from Bizu are these cakes. I'd like to sit down and dine in their cafe one of these days. I wasn't able to get much details from what I ordered, but I'll be sure to go back ang get them. In the meantime, enjoy!

Charlotte
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Naomi (Sugarless) Php 175
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Described as "a combination of sugarless milk and dark chocolate mousse in between layers of chocolate cake sprayed with cocoa liqueur."

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that Charlotte cake still available? I was in Bizu recently and they didn't have that.

cici said...

I'm really not sure. It's been quite awhile since I had that particular cake. As far as I know, they don't always have all the cakes available all the time. Best to just ask them. :)

Anonymous said...

one thing with their cakes, it is so hard to make the first bite! the cakes are so beautifully made its really disheartening to ruin it =( but the cakes tastes good! =)

cici said...

yeah! their cakes are lil pieces of art!

E. S. de Montemayor said...

alang batbat ang bizu sa calea ng bacolod. ive tried bizu & it's superficial, uberexpensive, & not really worth the taste.

the best cheesecakes and pastries are from bacolod's calea. for a slice of white chocolate cheesecake w/ raspberry puree is only P60. P60 din kanilang butter pecan ala mode.

cheers!

cici said...

where is this? in bacolod nga talaga? :)