My thoughts on food, restaus, makeup, fashion, books, movies, photography, events and everything else that interests me. Enjoy!

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Cerealicious

Simple stuff really. Just mix and match what you think would taste good together. Instead of milk however, they add an ice/milk thing to the concoction. These are what I have tried so far:

Erin Broeko Peach Php 40
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
It has frosties, peaches and graham crackers. This one was refreshing on a hot hot day.

Nutting Hill Php 40
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
It has Koko Crunch, mini chocolate kisses, nuts, marshmallows and chocolate syrup. For some reason, I didn't enjoy this as much as I did the other one.

As you may notice, my cup is onyl 3/4 filled in both times.  I don't know why that is... I feel so 'luge' tuloy... Hmph. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah. I tried this out in school because they had a booth in Ateneo this week. I don't think it was worth it. The serving was so small!!!!