My thoughts on food, restaus, makeup, fashion, books, movies, photography, events and everything else that interests me. Enjoy!

Monday, November 13, 2006

Sugarnot!

The sugar replacement they use is not aspartame as one would think right away, they actually use isomalt which is from beets. I visited the newly opened branch in Westgate, Filinvest and although they were still in their dry run, service was good.

Last Temptation Php 128
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is a dark chocolate cake with a truffle filling. Not really for my taste but it was good. As usual, I love that it is so chewy and not spongey.

Strawberry Shortcake Php 78
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This cake looks too good to eat. I could stare at those strawberries forever! At first I thought it was a mousse kind of cake but after furthe inspection, I found that it had several layers fo sponge. I don't like shortcakes in general but that strawberry gelatin is irresistable!

No comments: