My thoughts on food, restaus, makeup, fashion, books, movies, photography, events and everything else that interests me. Enjoy!

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Cantina

Enchiladas Php 189
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting 
Cantina has long been open along Katipunan but it was only yesterday when I decided to try it. I used to be turned off by it because I thought the only seats they had were the ones outside where everybody was smoking and drinking. Turns out, they have an airconditioned, no smoking, more discrete and subdued place at the back. Surprise surprise!!
I thouroughly enjoyed the food here a lot. The soft quesadilla was oozing with its cheesiness and has just the right amount of filling that wasn't over bearing. But the cheese flautas were my favorite. Perfectly fried to extreme crispiness while still keeping the cheese inside soft. I also liked the kind of cheese they used for this one. It was very salty and had the perfect bite for me anyway since I like my cheese to be that way.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

pulutan! oh yeah!

Anonymous said...

CHEESE! hubba hubba