My thoughts on food, restaus, makeup, fashion, books, movies, photography, events and everything else that interests me. Enjoy!

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Starbucks' Holiday Creations

I've been buying coffee from Starbucks like crazy. Want that planner. Anyway, I thought I'd share my insights on their new flavors.

Christmas Blend
Dark and bitter. I found out that these were Indonesian beans that have been aged.


Gingerbread Latte

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
A basic latte flavored with Gingerbread syrup, and topped with whipped cream and nutmeg.I could slightly taste then ginger in the coffee. I like this one and I know I'll be having more of this.

Peppermint Latte
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Latte flavored with peppermint syrup, whipped cream, and red sprinkles. May take a little bit of getting used to.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i don't like the gingerbread coffee series. there's something so off with the taste