My thoughts on food, restaus, makeup, fashion, books, movies, photography, events and everything else that interests me. Enjoy!

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Starbucks This Holiday Season

Jalapeno Cheese Roll Php 55
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This was too plain for the price it came for. I don't think the jalapeno and the cheese were a good match. I wouldn't try it again.

Chocolate Cream Frappe
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This was much too sweet for me... I probably wouldn't get it again.

Espresso Frappe
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
After the rhumba frappe, my personal fave was discontinued, I have finally found my new holy grail frappe drink.It isn't as bitter as most espresso drinks. T
he whipped cream was a great balance to the dark taste of the espresso.

No comments: