My thoughts on food, restaus, makeup, fashion, books, movies, photography, events and everything else that interests me. Enjoy!

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

World Topps

Best place to have a great meal when you're famished and on a rush. Most rice toppings here are from Php90-125. 

Crispy Adobo Flakes Php90
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
BEST MEAL YOUR HUNDRED PESO CAN BUY. One order is so filling, they have a very denerous serving for this one! And I love how truly crispy the flakes are. It's so yummy to munch on, you could forget all about the rice! As far as I'm concerned, they serve the best adobo flakes in town; needless to say I've been an adobo flakes fanatic for a very long time now. So I should know...


Chinese Spicy Pork Php105
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This was spicy enough for me. :) The pork was lean and tender. It was well marinated and quite filling too. You should try this if you want to have some change from your usual meals.


I've long been going to this place, specifically the branch along Katipunan Road across Ateneo. I can say with confidence that I have yet to try anything that was disappointing or non-filling from here. 




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ito ba ung kina heart?

Anonymous said...

best adobo flakes i've tried!!