My thoughts on food, restaus, makeup, fashion, books, movies, photography, events and everything else that interests me. Enjoy!

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Ristorante Italiano Capricciosa

Capricciosa 

Most people think that the food here is expensive, when in truth it's not. It seems to be expensive but that's because they have HUGE servings. Their regular servings of pasta which they say is good for 2 people, can actually feed 3-4, provided they order several more dishes! They're serving sizes remind me most of that in New York. Though this is an Italian restaurant, it is owned by Japanese and so don't be surprised to see a lot of Japanese diners here. :) Really yummy and would visit them sometime real soon... :)

Seafood Pasta (tuna,calamari,mussels in tomato sauce) Php 310
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is not what I ordered and yet I enjoyed it much more than I did what I got. The sauce is a tad spicy but I love it since it masks the off (lansa) taste of seafood.

Mushroom Spaghetti in Tomato Sauce Php 310
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This was yummy too. Lots of different kinds of fresh mushrooms in the dish. What I love about this, was that the pasta was well coated with the sauce.

We ordered both in their regular sizes.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

everytime i pass by,that place is always full!