My thoughts on food, restaus, makeup, fashion, books, movies, photography, events and everything else that interests me. Enjoy!

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Good Burger

I've been passing by this place for four years now and I've never really given 
it much notice until another blogger tried it out and told all of us in the blogging world how good it was. Last weekend, since we held a bazaar really close to where it is located, I decided to give it a try.
I got the margherita burger for Php 75 (quarter pound chicken patty) 
and boy was I impressed!This was really good! The cheese was so tasty!! They did not scrimp 
on any of the ingredients and so I did not mind waiting 15 minutes for it! 
My burger supposedly had roasted tomatoes, fresh basil, mozzarella and cheese sauce. And I could
all taste those ingredients in my burger, as a one whole flavorful explosion in my mouth! I'm trying some more of this tomorrow and I can't wait!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
the cheese!!!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
and everything else!

No comments: