My thoughts on food, restaus, makeup, fashion, books, movies, photography, events and everything else that interests me. Enjoy!

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Disturbing Sushi

In the same Market Market contest, there was ADOBO SUSHI, KARE KARE SUSHI and SINIGANG SUSHI...Out of sheer curiosity, coz I knew it couldn't taste good, I tried the Kare kare and Sinigang.......yuck....

Sinigang Sushi
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I think what they did here was cook the rice in sinigang (tamarind) broth then roll it with kangkong and some meat. The rice was NOT cooked well. It was mushy yet the rice was still left grainy...

Kare Kare Sushi
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This one they cooked the rice with some azuete I think. They then rolled it with some pechay and some meat. yuck......

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i also had the misfortune of trying these. omg.. sooo not good! wasted my money on them.