My thoughts on food, restaus, makeup, fashion, books, movies, photography, events and everything else that interests me. Enjoy!

Monday, January 01, 2007

Introducing Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf's SWIRL CARD

A lot of people think that the SWIRL CARD is not worth it or that their previous Pink Card was better. Yes, you do have to buy the Swirl Card for Php125 but you do get a free regular drink of your choice when you avail of it. I got a regular Dulce de Leche Latte which in itself was already worth Php159, and so I am so sure that this Swirl Card is so going to be worth it for me. Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf is my favorite coffee shop afterall. BTW, their regular sizes are bigger than those of other coffee places. According to their site, this is how the card works:



  • Earn 5 points for every Php100 purchase paid in cash or card, 1point=Php1 redeemable value
  • Points can be doubled to 10 for every Php100 purchase made with the Swirl Card’s stored cash value
  • For as low as 10 points, you can get a free upsize on your next drink
  • Get a Php100 gift for every Php500 loaded in the card until November 2007

So go ahead and get yourselves one! Happy Holidays to you all!

my Dulce de Leche Latte (gross shot)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Very caramelly.haha.....As I had expected. Very Christmas-sy actually. Better than any of the 3 Christmas coffees Starbucks came up with.

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that doesn't even look like coffee anymore!