My thoughts on food, restaus, makeup, fashion, books, movies, photography, events and everything else that interests me. Enjoy!

Monday, January 15, 2007

Flaming Wings

There's a branch across my school yet I've never been there. Tried the branch in Paranaque and 
had a great time! We were full and the experience was great! We got:

10 piece Buffalo Wings Php358 
First you choose what sauce you want them to coat your chicken in, they have:
  Original, Mild n' Sweet, Wild and Honey BBQ
then you choose the dip that you want for your chicken, they have:
 Bleu Cheese, Ranch, Aioli, Wasabi Mayo, Balsamic Mayo and Honey-Mustard

For the ten piece order, you can have your wings coated upto 3 sauces and get 3 dips to go with it.

Pomme Frites Php35
"Thick cut fries served in the traditional paper cone. Comes with your choice of dip." Great match with the wings instead of rice.

In the end, we were able to try all their dips. I liked the balsamic mayo 
and bleu cheese the most. We got the original, mild n' sweet and smokey bbq sauces. My favorite would have to be the smokey bbq.

No comments: