My thoughts on food, restaus, makeup, fashion, books, movies, photography, events and everything else that interests me. Enjoy!

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Moive I'm Loving Now: Little Children

 Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

If I had seen this movie four years ago, I probably would have never finished it and would have completely forgotten that it had even existed. However, when I saw this yesterday, I was quite engrossed in the film; and I watched all 2 hours of it. It tells of how man seeks to feel 'alive' even if it means hurting other people to attain this; and realizing that physical fulfillment is not all that you need to be alive. I love Kate Winslet's performance here, however, I think that Jennifer Connely's talent was wasted. I also liked the way the narrator guided the viewers into understanding the film in certain ways.

No comments: