My thoughts on food, restaus, makeup, fashion, books, movies, photography, events and everything else that interests me. Enjoy!

Monday, January 15, 2007

Tagaytay Highlands Steakhouse

Ate here to celebrate a birthday. Many many people at the time we were here and so, service was 
slow and the servers' attention was hard to grab. I don't take that against them though, since like I said, the place was packed! I'm not sure about the correct names of the food, nor of their prices but these are what I were able to try:

Caesar Salad
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
At the very least, I'm glad that there vegetables were extremely fresh, crisp and tasty. They looked like they had just been picked from the garden minutes before being served. The dressing was nothing special.

Clam Chowder Soup

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
'Meaty' with clams. I enjoyed this.

Steak (well done)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
As usual, it had many fatty parts which I ofcourse had to trim down first. This steak was moist and juicy just the way I like it. I'm glad their steaks are cut thick. Had corn and some buttered vegetables with it.

Salmon
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I didn't like this. I found it to be a little bit fishy. Glad I didn't get one for myself.

We asked our server for the night not to serve the food if it were to arrive while the fireworks were ongoin. But of course it still did....Irony of life...Becuase of this, we weren't able to enjoy our
food 'right of the grill.'

No comments: