My thoughts on food, restaus, makeup, fashion, books, movies, photography, events and everything else that interests me. Enjoy!

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Movie I'm Loving Now: Cake

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Could Taye Diggs get any hotter??? This is a true blue chick flick; yet it tries to desperately show
women empowerment. It really pars well compared to the other romanti comedies out there and yet it was still able to maintain its substance. Great acting from Heather Graham. I don't exactly know where David Sutcliffe came from, I've never seen him before, but he was able to portray that 'lovable' guy role that everybody wants to fall in love with, well. This movie was able
to show so many different everyday life scenarios which I think many many people can relate to. When you just don't want to think and just want to enjoy, I suggest that you go watch this!

Oh. I love Pippa's (Heather Graham) dress for that banquet at the end of the movie. :)


No comments: