My thoughts on food, restaus, makeup, fashion, books, movies, photography, events and everything else that interests me. Enjoy!

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Movie I'm Loving Now: Scoop

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This movie was hilarious in a very subtle way. I decided to watch it because Hugh Jackman 
is in it,
and I've been a fan ever since I saw him in X-men where he portrayed the role of 
Wolverine very intensely. 
This movie was no different, though he had very little parts compared to those of Woody Allen and Scarlett Johansson, he was able to give substance to his character.  
Woody Allen's portrayal of Splendini was also great. He gave such depth into the role that
when what happened to him, happened, I felt very bad about it. Scarlett, with respect to her, is quite talented I must say. She really transforms herself into whatever character she is portraying. Coincidentally, she and Hugh have worked on another movie called The Prestige that same year...hehehe..


And oh, I love the after life bit of the story..hahaha

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i couldn't have said it better myself!!! he is just too darn charming!