My thoughts on food, restaus, makeup, fashion, books, movies, photography, events and everything else that interests me. Enjoy!

Monday, January 15, 2007

Brewy Read

Seafood Marinara Php130
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This was good. I found the sauce to be tangy and tiny bit sour but perfect for my liking. Most especially to wash away that 'seafood' taste.

Eggplant Parmigiana Php80
I thought parmigianas were supposed to be like lasagnas..hehe...sbarro's brainwash! Not that good. All I could taste was the cheese. The eggplant cutlets, yes cutlets, were tough.

Sausage Pesto Pizza Php150
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
When they said 'sausage' I thought they meant sausage-sausage. Imagine my surprise when they served hotdog slices!!! It really had an off (horrid) taste. The crust was thick 
and a chore to chew. I actually think that they probably got their crust ready made from groceries.

I really wouldn't be surprised if they had closed down the next time I go to their place. Bad food. Really. Ended up there ONLY because no other restaus had seats left (pyro olympics that day),
otherwise we really wouldn't have gone their anyway!

No comments: