My thoughts on food, restaus, makeup, fashion, books, movies, photography, events and everything else that interests me. Enjoy!

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

TOSH 2

I loved my last meal so much, I came back in a week's time!

chicken tequila fettucine
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Great. I actually think that it's comparible to CPK's Chicken Tequila! You could really detect that splash of Tequila and there was a generous amount of chicken.


fish fillet amandine
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The fish was coated in a light batter then rolled onto thin almond slices. Again the nachos were a distraction.


'carbonarra' ice cream
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
All it really is, is vanilla ice cream made to look like pasta with caramel syrup made to look like cheese, some walnuts to look like the meat and broas to resembl garlic bread. Very plain. Very boring. Not worth the money for the serving.

No comments: