My thoughts on food, restaus, makeup, fashion, books, movies, photography, events and everything else that interests me. Enjoy!

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Italliani's

Kudos to Italliani's for staying open inspite of the Typhoon Milenyo. Take note that there was no electircity and water in the area so it was a miracle that they were able to stay open.


Beef Salad

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Basically the same as the well-known sicilian salad, but this has beef and tomatoes. A welcome chagne I guess. The meat was bland although tender and juicy. Try to get a little bit of everything in each bite.


shrimp fra diablo
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My fave pasta in the place. It's spiciness is just right to give your taste palettes the perfect kick. The shrimp is sooo fresh you could almost say it was crunchy.
I have to admit though, that it is unreasonably overpriced. You could tell that all the ingredients used were of the freshest and choicest quality but I think they're charging way too much. I could already get two to three good pasta dishes for the price of this one. Nevertheless, I like to have it one in awhile since it's really yummy (I rest my case).

No comments: