My thoughts on food, restaus, makeup, fashion, books, movies, photography, events and everything else that interests me. Enjoy!

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Part 1 of 2nd Anniversary Date: Mr. Choi's Kitchen

Found in Robinson's Galleria.

It was 3pm. Just finished having a terrific haircut and had not eaten anything since last night. We wanted to have something light and when we stumbled upon Mr. Choi's Kitchen, we decided to try their dimsum. Instead we ended up having these:

Lapu-Lapu Cheese Sauce Breakfast
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Yum.But oh the horror..Calories upon calories! The cheese sauce was poured on top of the rice and lapu-lapu. I can't help but think that the cheese sauce had some
'extenders' in it. The lapu-lapu without the cheese was as bland as paper.


Radish Cake
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I love radish cake. I was disappointed that this wasn't toasted. So, I still prefer Luk Yuen's Radish Cake I guess.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i've also tasted their lapu-lapu cheese, and i think that the lapu-lapu would taste/feel better if it was fried a little. it would also change and add to the color making it a more pleasant meal to look at and eat.

cici said...

that's a great idea ha! i think that would make the dish taste much more better.....overkill ung cheese.ehehe