My thoughts on food, restaus, makeup, fashion, books, movies, photography, events and everything else that interests me. Enjoy!

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Pinoy Don

I've tried the branch along Magallanes and that one was much much more presentable, well lit, conducive and cleaner. The branch in Podium is going to waste! It was so dirty! Believe you, me, it "doesn't belong to Podium" if you know what I mean. Sadly, these pictures were also taken from the Podium branch and well, see for yourself and you'll understand.

Tinapa Maki
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I wanted to try this again because I really liked it when I had it in the Magallanes branch. Sadly this was a great disappointment. The rice used was really hard. I think it was a leftover order from the lunch rush (we were there at 3pm). It was very saddening to have to eat it.


Tuna Maki
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Again, this was a disappointment. The suppposed crunchiness of the maki, was soggy and was very flour tasting. Really disliked this.


Longi-gyoza
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Decent I guess. But it was really greasy so I didn't enjoy it once again.


Would not come back. I was starving when we ate there. I was really disheartened to be served food like this at a time like that.

No comments: