My thoughts on food, restaus, makeup, fashion, books, movies, photography, events and everything else that interests me. Enjoy!

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

TOSH 1

In my 3 1/2 year stay in Ateneo, I have always gone to TOSH (The Old Spaghetti House) for comfort food. After an exam, after hell week or after a fight with a close friend. I always end up goin here. Inspite of that, this was the first time I was able to take pictures of my food and I'd like to share it with you.


pork scallopine with wild mushroom sauce
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This was surprisingly good. It was my first time to try their dishes with rice and was really impressed. The pork was tender and tasted really great with the mushroom and sauce. The best part was that it was lean!!!! I'd have this again and again and again. I wish they didn't serve the chips anymore. It looked so lonely there with hardly any salsa and didn't really go well with the food.


spaghetti hamon ritaglio
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Creamy....yumm... Basically, it tasted like your everyday carbonarra but this had blocks (yes blocks) of quezo de bola and majestic ham (which i adore. It was very filling.


creme brulee trio (Php 68 i think)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
New dessert. There was the classic, citrus and chocolate. Personally, I think there was something off with the citrus variant and the classic tasted more like Leche Flan than creme brulee. But for the price, I guess it was good enough.

No comments: