My thoughts on food, restaus, makeup, fashion, books, movies, photography, events and everything else that interests me. Enjoy!

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Jack's Loft 2

I love the place for it's food, but have been sadly disappointed by their food lately.

Philly Cheesesteak Sandwich Php155
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Great sandwich. You could actually split it with someone else since it was really big and filling. The sandwich was "well-stuffed". The chips that went with it were thin and crisp and lighlty salted.


Penne in Tomato Cream Sauce Php158
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This was interesting. The cream and spice mesh well, great balance. This dish can become addiciting. I suggest you try it at the very least. I think I'd be willing to go back for this.


Chocolate Mousse Cheesecake Php88
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Ok. Disappointed. The mousse was a hard and more gelatin like. Could not taste any traces of chocolate. Could not taste the oreo crust either. And I strongly suspect that this was an old old slice already. The sides fo the cake had already hardened.

No comments: