My thoughts on food, restaus, makeup, fashion, books, movies, photography, events and everything else that interests me. Enjoy!

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Heaven n' Eggs

I've eaten here for at least about 5 times but this is the only instance I was able to take pictures. At my last visit which was aroung mid-September, I was surpirsed to find out that much of their menu has changed. A lot of the pancakes, waffles and omelettes I used to enjoy were now gone from the menu, instead, they had more full on "dinner" meals albeit disappointed, I decided to try them anyway.


Chicken Chowder
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
We had the chicken chowder which had a lot of stuff in it, but not really that much chicken...Oh well, it was good and soothing anyway..



Heaven's Fish and Chips Basket
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
It was mediocre. I have this certain quirk wherein I don't eat any of the black parts of the fish, the stomach part I think, and this was loaded with that part. I really didn't enjoy it but I did enjoy trying out the different dips though. The basket came with three dips which were, bacon and blue cheese, crabmeat and sourcream and lastly the ny cream cheese (which was your basic plain cream cheese). I think I enjoyed the crabmeat and sourcream dip the most.


Wapple Wonder
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Finally, we had the Wapple Wonder as a sort of dessert. I can't really say anything more about the waffle. It was your plain waffle, the ball in the middle however was the interesting part. It was a ball of cornflakes (your basic Kellogs cornflakes) which I guess was soaked in syrup or honey thenwas hardened and voila! Served as a topping to the wafle already! I guess it was okay but I don't really think that it goes well with the waffle. Come on? How am I supposed to eat that with the waffle anyway? It also had some peach preserves/jam to go with it which I think was the only matching thing in this dish.

No comments: