My thoughts on food, restaus, makeup, fashion, books, movies, photography, events and everything else that interests me. Enjoy!

Monday, September 04, 2006

Blue Ginger

I wanted to try this place because of its kitschy ambience. It was a very vibrant mix of reds, yellows and oranges and since I needed some cheering up at that time, I decided to try this place out even thought it had opened only about a week prior to my visit..

Crispy Pork and Swamp Cabbage 
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The pork wasn't crispy yet the swamp cabbage. the ironies of life... this dish was more of a "binagoongan" kind of dish much to my surprise

Tom Yum Soup 
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
There was a lot of chicken in the soup, not enough shrimp. there were no mushrooms at all! i'd have to say that i honestly felt like i was eating ready made (canned) soup here! not impressed at all!

Food was leaning towards crappy. I'm sorry but it's true. The serving and presentation of the food was like that just as well. Will not go back. Definitely.

No comments: