My thoughts on food, restaus, makeup, fashion, books, movies, photography, events and everything else that interests me. Enjoy!

Monday, September 04, 2006

Piquant

While working this summer, I happened to have an uncontrollable craving for pasta. After going around the area I found this quaint place, Piquant. The menu is very very limited although classy. What I decided to get was the:

chile-ancho pasta- From the name you can tell that well, it had lots of chili and anchovies. But wait! Yes it was spicy, but the anchovies in the pasta was a perfect complement. What made me like the pasta even more was that I could actually see, and not only taste, the achovies!! There were big chunks of it all over the pasta which was able to balance the spiciness of the chili.

chile-ancho pasta
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: