My thoughts on food, restaus, makeup, fashion, books, movies, photography, events and everything else that interests me. Enjoy!

Monday, September 04, 2006

TGIFriday's

Well, to be honest, I really don't know where to classify the food here. Their disher are far from spectacular but are far from horrid as well. I can't say the food is in between either. I think maybe I go here for the noise. Sounds weird but I find myself reaching for this place when I crave the company of people (of loud people). More often than not, it is perfect for loud enegy filled gimmicks or reunions. One of the things you can definitely count on in this place is the great, attentive and speedy service.

Some of the food I have recently enjoyed are the following:

JACK DANIEL'S PORK CHOPS- One-piece chop Php 395,
Two-piece chop Php 495  
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
It was lean and tender. The important part being lean. I am not a fan of fatty chops and was glad that this wasn't. The jack daniel's used to marinade the chops was hardly detectable and yet a friend of mine who ate with me seemed to get "drunk" from the mildest mildest hint of the flavor...kidding....

mushroom, chicken, mushroom-php 385 
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: