My thoughts on food, restaus, makeup, fashion, books, movies, photography, events and everything else that interests me. Enjoy!

Monday, September 04, 2006

Sbarro's

I guess this would be my fave Italian fastfood. My all time tried and tested, never fail faves are:

1) White Cheese Pizza- yumyum...The white cheese is always perfect! Although I like mine, the tiniest bit burnt..... The chewy dough is just right for the generous amount of cheese.

White Cheese Pizza
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

2) Baked Ziti- For me, this tastes better with the white sauce on it after which I add some garlic salt just to give it a little kick. One can always see the cheese hanging on to each pasta noodle with every forkful. A mouthful of tastes with every bite.

Baked Ziti
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: