My thoughts on food, restaus, makeup, fashion, books, movies, photography, events and everything else that interests me. Enjoy!

Monday, September 04, 2006

California Pizza Kitchen

Okay. Pricey I know....But I really really have some feel-good favourites here that I have found to be irreplaceable. They're really really good, and so despite the unstoppable and unreasonable increasing of the prices, I still eat here....:)

1) original bbg chicken chopped- The lettuce always prove to be crisp. The black beans with sweet corn give texture to the salad. The jicama adds some needed crunch, the cilantro gives it a certain flavor that maked you wonder what it is that you are eating, but it's all good!! The thin crispy con tortilla chips makes it seem like i'm not even eating a salad anymore! I know of sooo many many people who would do anything to avoid eating salads, but with this, it's sure bet that they'll wanting for more! love this...love this!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

2) Portobello Mushroom Ravioli- Ravioli pouches filled to the brim with portobello mushrooms and some cheese. The garlic-y tasting cream sauce tops off this perfect dish... I can't really decribe it anymore than that...You need to try it at least once!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: