My thoughts on food, restaus, makeup, fashion, books, movies, photography, events and everything else that interests me. Enjoy!

Monday, September 04, 2006

Misato Japanese Restaurant

I've been hearing a lot about this place from the "Chinese Mafia" ....I first discovered the place when I saw one of them dining in the restau and after some prodding, he bragged about how yummy the food was and even gave recommendations.... Naturally, I had to try it for myself!

This is what we ate:

Tempura Maki- php145
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Green Fried Chicken- php 210
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
don't be intimidated by the way it looks, this stuff was really yummy

Shirasu Rice Medley- php 80
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
- this was good too! at first i was really weirded out because i thought there was something alive in my food!!! there really really was something moving (think seaweed under the sea)... i still don't know what those paper thin stuff were but hey! the rice was great!


The only reason I didn't give the restau 5 stars was because of the restrooms. They were small and cramped and had sliding doors.Moreover, there was no air circulating! Talk about claustrophobia! Much! Worst of all, it was painted red which really made my head hurt. Aside from that small issue, the service and food were excellent!

No comments: