My thoughts on food, restaus, makeup, fashion, books, movies, photography, events and everything else that interests me. Enjoy!

Friday, June 22, 2007

Miss Desserts

Deciding between Miss Dessert of Sonja's Cupcakes was a no brainer. We're all so tired of cupcakes and I think that the hype has (finally) died down. When we went inside Miss Desserts, we were so attracted to their display case we wanted to order everything! After calming down, we decided to go with these:

Fantasia Slice Php130
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
This was heavenly! I haven't had an amazing pastry in a long time and I'm glad I picked this. The crust, which was hard and yet still moist, was a perfect combination of bitter and sweet. The filling was very creamy and chocolate-y good. The nut toppings (walnuts I think) was so generous. There was a burstful of crunch in every bite. yumyumyum

White Macadamia Cheesecake Php120

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
For its size and its price, it was very much worth it. This is cream cheese at its best and that's not the best part yet! What I like most is that I could actually taste the macadamia nuts both in the cake and the crust of the cheesecake which is very important to me.

Banana Cream Pie Php95
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Better than Starbuck's pie I think.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog! When looking for cheese (i.e. Manchego) I always rely on Santis and Terry Selection. =)