My thoughts on food, restaus, makeup, fashion, books, movies, photography, events and everything else that interests me. Enjoy!

Friday, June 22, 2007

Duo

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The place is really perfect for long conversations. My friends and I had a 3 hour lunch there recently and I was pleased that our servers were all very attentive and patient with us, not to mention we were making so much noise! I love the butter they served with their complimentary bread. They also gave us a second round for free. The prices of the food may be pricey but at least it is VAT inclusive already. There was a lot of older customers when we were there, probably trying to have a peaceful and relaxing meal only to be distrubed by us. My only complaint, and I think everybody would agree with this is that their logo looks "unappealing." I feel that the look of the logo is more suited for a more casual form of dining.

Toretellini Carbonara Php395
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Stuffed with mushrooms and goose liver duxelle. It was very rich and sinful. I found the serving to be a bit 'bitin' (lacking) so I asked for another bread plate (which I think my friends appreciated. Better to have this with a large group of people sharing everything together than as a personal order.

Roast Lamb Shank Burgundy (Osso Buco) Php555
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
It was good. Not the best, but good.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love duo

Unknown said...

duo really serves good, although pricey food.