My thoughts on food, restaus, makeup, fashion, books, movies, photography, events and everything else that interests me. Enjoy!

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Olive Garden

This place is in the middle of being an Italian eatery and a fine dining Italian restau. They serve unlimited garden salad and bread servings. I was able to try this in Orange County and this is what I ordered:

Shrimp and Lobster Fettucini $18
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
This was so good! I couldn't get enough of it. I finished it all by myself. Only problem was that it was so rich, I was sure I was gaining weight while eating it.


White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake $4.50
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Raspberry-swirled white chocolate cheesecake topped with slivers of white chocolate and a flourish of whipped cream. This was good. I could really enjoy the white chocolate and raspverry combo. My kind of cheesecake.


Sorry for the bad photos my dear readers.

No comments: