My thoughts on food, restaus, makeup, fashion, books, movies, photography, events and everything else that interests me. Enjoy!

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Cracker Barrel

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
A trip to the United States is never complete for me unless I get to eat in Cracker Barrel. Possibly one the best places for me to eat in there. While on our road trip, we passed by 17 of these and finally decided to stop by in the last one there was somewhere around Tennesee. Boy was I greatly disappointed! A lot of the dishes we wanted weren't available and the food we did oreder was bad! Nothing we ordered was good. I was so embarassed because I had been telling the people I was with how good the food in Cracker Barrel was. Good thing we were whiled away by the toys they let the customers play in their tables. We agreed in the end that the branch we went to had a bad chef and non-existent management. Maybe also because they were about to close already when we got there. Sad... Anyway, here's what I got:

Homemade Beef Stew $
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The beef was "maanta" (rancid?) and the stew was sooooo watered down. I got this with a serving of mac n' cheese and hashbrowns. At least those were okay.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I sure am still willing to give them the benefit of the doubt but if I'm disappointed again, I'm removing them from my list.


No comments: