My thoughts on food, restaus, makeup, fashion, books, movies, photography, events and everything else that interests me. Enjoy!

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Ruby Tuesday

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Had dinner here and was welcomed by a looong salad table that I sadly have no proper picture of.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
They have everything you can ever think off of putting in a salad. They also have about 7 dressings to choose from and have ready made beet, macaroni and potato salads as well.

But what I did order though was a 'handmade' burger.

Bacon Avocado Turkey Burger $
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
With applewood smoked bacon, fresh avocado slices and Monterey Jack cheese. This is half of my burger. I had the other half in a to-go box before I even ordered because I knew I wouldn't be able to finish it. This was good although the turkey was a bit dry.

No comments: