My thoughts on food, restaus, makeup, fashion, books, movies, photography, events and everything else that interests me. Enjoy!

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Arby's

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Ate at an Arby's in Tennesee. We were so happy there was a 5 for $5 promo! What it is really is that you pick 5 items from a preset list they had and everything would just be $5. Isn't that awesome? Among the choices were a roast beef sandwich (so tender!), ham sandwich, curly fries, shake, 
medium drink, turnover, mozzarella sticks and several others I can't remember.
This was my first time to eat at Arby's and I was surprised that they didn't have the usual fastfood menu. I particularly liked their roast beef sandwich menu. Arby's is a great substitue to your usual fastfood joint.Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Everything for just $25. That's exactly 25 items there!

No comments: