My thoughts on food, restaus, makeup, fashion, books, movies, photography, events and everything else that interests me. Enjoy!

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Louise's

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
This is a more formal Italian restaurant I was able to eat in at Pasadena. They have an extensive menu and it took me some time in deciding what I wanted because everything sounded so good. They served really really good foccacia that made Italliani's foccacia seem like pandesal to me!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I got so full from the foccacia I wanted to order something light and decided on
GRILLED CHICKEN SKEWER $8.95
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Fresh Chicken marinated with Sesame & Ginger, skewered and fired grilled. Served with a Peanut Dipping Sauce and Mango Cilantro Slaw. This was huge! I didn't even bother eating the slaw it came with. The chicken was very tender and the peanut sauce was very 'Americanized' but was still good. I also discovered that Chicken Satay eaten with mango can make the peanut sauce much more yum!

Visit their site at http://www.louises.com/menu.html

No comments: