My thoughts on food, restaus, makeup, fashion, books, movies, photography, events and everything else that interests me. Enjoy!

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Hula-Hula

I've actually never had Hawaian food before. My  meal here in Hula -Hula was a mix of good and bad food. Read on to find out.

Japanese Hawaian Luao Feast Php695
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Spicy Tuna Roll, Kani and Cucumber Salad, Beef Yakiniku, Island Belly Chops, Ebi and Fish Fry, Grilled Black Marlin, Grilled Eggplant and Pineapple Fried Rice.
It really is a feast. I was startled when the servers were taking away my plate and placemat. When asked, they said we were going to eat in the platter. I was confused and I didn't expect the platter to be this huge!

We also got a Bangus Belly Island Grill Php225 and Paella Rolls with Baby Shrimps php145 both of which were forgetable.


No comments: