My thoughts on food, restaus, makeup, fashion, books, movies, photography, events and everything else that interests me. Enjoy!

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Octopus Japanese Fusion Restaurant

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
This is a quaint restau inBirch St, Brea, CA. They have huge servings here and give these bean appetizers which the other people with me liked and I didn't.

I got there "bento box" though they didn't call it that. What it is essentially is that you can mix and match 2 dishes from their list of viands for $8.45.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I got Japanese spring rolls with a house plum sauce and barbecue chicken. The spring rolls were really good and had a new twist from the ones I'm used to. The barbecue chicken was ordinary and forgettable.

No comments: