My thoughts on food, restaus, makeup, fashion, books, movies, photography, events and everything else that interests me. Enjoy!

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Movie I'm Loving Now: Transformers

I didn't really watch the cartoons before. I am not a fan. I have no idea what the story is line. All I know is that there are robots who, well, transform. I went inside the cinema with a blank slate.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Well, I was in for a treat! I loved the movie! I loved the cast, the story, the way it was made, the fight scenes, the special effects and Josh Duhamel! I loved the way they gave the robots their own personalities. I found Bumble Bee so cute. I was really sad when I thought that he would have died. I loved the kind of cars they evolved into but I found the robot voice overs a bit too over bearing though. Good directing from Michael Bay. Glad he didn't let the fans down. Bumble bee is just too cute!
I wish I could bring him home! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i like this movie also because josh duhamel is smoking!